Amateur Game Publish Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

August 2012 Member of the Month

Go down

Who is the August 2012 Member of the Month

August 2012 Member of the Month I_vote_lcap50%August 2012 Member of the Month I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]
August 2012 Member of the Month I_vote_lcap0%August 2012 Member of the Month I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
August 2012 Member of the Month I_vote_lcap50%August 2012 Member of the Month I_vote_rcap 50% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

August 2012 Member of the Month Empty August 2012 Member of the Month

Post  FAAAEBS Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:39 pm

August 2012 Member of the Month
This Topic has been created to choose the member of the month. All Members that are worthy of this title will be put in the poll. There will always be 15 members maximum. Moderators and Administrators are Members too btw !
The winner will be the one with the most votes in 7 days. You should choose the member of the month by taking in consideration the number of posts, the reputation they had this month, the games they made (This is a Big One!), if one of their games became a Good Quality Game (This is an Even Bigger One!), number of questions answered correctly, and how well they Moderated (only applies if they are Moderators or Administrators).

Oh and you can't vote for yourself! (Cheater...)

I just realized that September has almost, finished, and that the August 2012 Member of the Month hasn't been chosen yet. For that reason it will happen now. There are only 3 candidates this month.

Memorable Events:
Spoiler:
FAAAEBS
FAAAEBS
Admin

Posting Points : 482

https://amateurgamepublish.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down