Bloing: Introducing Myself

Go down

Bloing: Introducing Myself

Post  Bloing on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:22 pm

Hello everyone!
I am new to this forum, and decided to join because I like to play games, and this seemed like a good place to play other people's games, and talk to other people about their games, and about games in general.
I see that there aren't a lot of people here yet, but this means that when more people join, I will be an older and more experienced member, and be more likely to become a moderator. Wink
Also something I would suggest is making a forum where people can make reviews on games in this forum.

P.S. I have also noticed that FAAAEBS is pretty much the only person posting in this forum, with the exception of NezorARTS, that has made the Graphics Central topic, and posted some of his work there.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I like to play games. I will be sure to play your game if you post it in the "Finished Games"! I'll also give you feedback if you post your game in the "Works In Progress"!
First Member to become a Reviewer!
Bloing

Posting Points : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloing: Introducing Myself

Post  FAAAEBS on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Bloing wrote:P.S. I have also noticed that FAAAEBS is pretty much the only person posting in this forum, with the exception of NezorARTS, that has made the Graphics Central topic, and posted some of his work there.
Ya that seems to be a pattern around here. Thankfully you stopped the pattern.
Good job at introducing yourself. Very long, detailed, and nice introduction to yourself overall. +1 to that.
Also don't think you'll become a moderator this quickly. After that description you are the best candidate for becoming a moderator that's for sure, but remember that to become a moderator you have to earn it, not ask for it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I'm the Admin. Pretty Cool huh? If you reach 150 Posting Points, PM me!
Members of the Month 2012: June - FAAAEBS - July - Ruca
FAAAEBS
Admin

Posting Points : 482

View user profile http://amateurgamepublish.forumeiros.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloing on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:46 pm

FAAAEBS wrote:Also don't think you'll become a moderator this quickly. After that description you are the best candidate for becoming a moderator that's for sure, but remember that to become a moderator you have to earn it, not ask for it.
Ya i'll be sure to remember that, however your remark on how I am now the best candidate for becoming a moderator has made me quite more interested in posting in this forum...

I like to play games. I will be sure to play your game if you post it in the "Finished Games"! I'll also give you feedback if you post your game in the "Works In Progress"!
First Member to become a Reviewer!
Bloing

Posting Points : 17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum